- Quick Takes: Yale Aid Plan, California Nomination Blocked, Change at Oral Roberts, Debt and Deals at Myers, Science and the '08 Race, NCAA Actions, Attack Was Faked, Scientists vs. Pope, Admissions Gimmicks, Transparency Takes a Hit in Federal Talks
- Quick Takes: Truce in Rutgers Union Dispute, Sentencing in Seton Hall Arson, More Charges at Bishop State CC, Grade-Selling Suspected, Duquesne Bars Politicians as Graduation Speakers, Last Holdout Accepts ACT, Butler Eliminates 2 Teams, Moose Head Suit
- Quick Takes: Seeking Stimulus, U.Va. Found to Have Violated Security Law, More Evidence of Researcher's Drug Company Ties, More Furloughs, Ag Dept. Rules on Research Misconduct, Looming Indictment in Nevada, NCAA Penalties for Salem International
- Quick Takes: Accreditation Lambasted, NCAA Punishes Lynn U. for Ex-Coach's Behavior, U. of California Salary Push, Yale Student Arrested With Guns and Chemicals, College vs. Retirement, Sports Research Institute, Science Medals
- Quick Takes: 'Special Admits' for Football, College GOP Official's Obama Post, William
Quick Takes: Admissions Group Updates Student Guide, Ultimate Frisbee vs. SAT
September 8, 2006
Search for Jobs
El Paso, TX
Orange City, IA
Notre Dame, IN
Fort Valley, GA
About Midway College Midway College, located in Midway, Kentucky, is a private, non-profit liberal arts college, founded in 1847 by Dr. Lewis L...
Cornell College is a nationally ranked, highly selective undergraduate liberal arts college of 1,200 students with a historic campus in the...