- Quick Takes: Ethics Codes and Lending, Mo. 'Intellectual Diversity' Bill Dies, Policies for Pregnant Athletes, Too Many Arrests for Mont. State, Wilson Goes SAT-Optional, $100M in Art to Colby, Oxford's Mistake in India, Margaret Spellings and Jon Stewart
- Quick Takes: Clinton's Latest Plans, Progress for Latino Students, Noose on Prof's Door, Nobel in Chemistry, Contract Approved in Pa., Vote of No Confidence at Antioch, Minority Football Hiring, $2B Plan in Mass., $100M for MIT, UK Science Faulted
- Quick Takes: SMU Faculty Splits on Bush Center, More Scrutiny on Lender, Ex-Instructor Admits Fraud, Open Source Project, Study on Possible Alumni Cancer Cluster, GAO on Overhead, $100M for Psychiatric Research, Nobel Theft, Booze and Vomit at Cambridge
- Quick Takes: Harvard Loses $350M, Dueling Charges at Eastern Mich., Corinthian to Pay $6.5M, $100M for Nursing School, Size vs. Ethics, Cambridge Settles Suit, Graduates Who Teach, Protest on Proposed Overhead Cap, Suit Rejected on Admitting Men
- Quick Takes: Saudi Arabia Releases Professor, Another Merger Considered, DEA Rejects Pot Research Lab, $100M for Energy Research at Stanford, Peer-to-Peer Lender Sidelined, The New Science Class, Fire Closes Georgia Campus, Harvard Students Foiled Again
Quick Takes: Replies on Earmarks, $100M for Yeshiva, Universities Praise Picks for Panel, Strike Suspended at Eastern Michigan, Elite Colleges Urged to Diversify High Schools, Grants for Black Colleges, Stanford Bans Drug Company Gifts, Hack at MIT
September 13, 2006
Search for Jobs
Grand Forks, ND
Coeur d'Alene, ID
About Mizzou The University of Missouri was founded in 1839 in Columbia, Mo., as the first public university west of the Mississippi River and the...
WVU Tech was founded as Montgomery Preparatory School in 1895. Throughout our more than 100 year history, we have graduated many alumni who have gone...