- Quick Takes: U.S. Investigates Decker College, AAUP Panel Backs NYU T.A.s, Toronto Students Print Cartoon of Muhammad and Jesus, Utah Student Charged With Hacking Prof's Computer
- Jury Sides With Blackboard in Patent Case
- Blackboard: Bully or Misunderstood?
- Blackboard Loses on Appeal
- Blackboard Accuses Desire2Learn of Contempt
- Quick Takes: Supreme Court Lets Stand Ruling on False Claims, Washington U. Wins Battle Over Tissue, SAT Delay, Board Votes to Fire Texas Southern Chief, California Salary Reforms, Clark Atlanta Settlement, Scholars Win Pulitzers, Nude Art Ban
- Quick Takes: Protest Over Political Ban at Illinois, Another Scandal for Pa. Loan Agency, Patent Loss for Johns Hopkins, Sick Students at Georgetown, Ig Nobel Prizes
- Protect Your Patent Portfolio
Quick Takes: Court Says Emeritus Status Has Little Value, Utes Waiting on Funds, Desire2Learn Fires Back, Manifesto Against Radical Islam, TOEFL Frustrations, 2 Student Papers Criticized for Jesus Images, Senator's Fake Job, Lasker Awards, Katrina Grants
September 18, 2006
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Buzzards Bay, MA
Stone Ridge, NY
Clemson is a dynamic research university located in Upstate South Carolina at the center of the booming I-85 corridor between Charlotte, N.C., and...
History Duke University was created in 1924 by James Buchanan Duke as a memorial to his father, Washington Duke. The Dukes, a Durham family that...