- Quick Takes: Chemistry Nobel, Pa. Loan Agency Probed, Attitudes on Drinking, Media Group Censures Okla. Baptist, Dean Quits Following Drug Charge, French Intellectuals Back Philosopher, Gallaudet Protests Return, NIH Effort on Clinical Research
- Quick Takes: Ward Churchill, Death of a Boxer, Pink Punishment
- Florida A&M death illuminates prevalence of non-Greek hazing
- Quick Takes: Oversight of For-Profits in Calif., 30 Years for Killers of Vermont Anthropologist, San Diego Deal Probed, Eastern Ore. President Quits, Mixed Ruling on Student Press Case, Surge in Female Enrollment at RPI, Europe Extends Exchange Efforts
- Quick Takes: NSF Budget, Protests at DePaul, Police Chief Quits Over Gun Policy, $400M for Medical Research at Cornell, Endowment Management Faulted at Ohio State, President Quits at Lake County, Access for Latinos, Title IX Suit, Sleep Matters
- Quick Takes: Stanford Seeks $4.3 Billion, William and Mary Will Remove Feathers From Logo, California Law on Undocumented Students Upheld, A President Apologizes After DUI Arrest, Fighting the Boycott
- Jocks Gone Wild?
- Quick Takes: Jury Awards $1.7M to Ex-Dental Student, Reforms Urged for Medical Residents, Cleveland Clinic Will Reveal Researchers' Corporate Ties, 6 Arrests for Band Hazing, Ex-Dean Cleared, Grawemeyer in Psychology, Milestone for Holocaust History
Quick Takes: Nobel in Medicine, TB Cases, Huge Campaigns, Duke's Strategy, Crime and No Punishment, Loan Program Criticized, Anti-Hazing Law, 'Full Monty' Ends Adjunct Job, NSF Win for Texas, State Policy Expert Moves On, Cuts at James Madison
October 2, 2006
Search for Jobs
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
North Dartmouth, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Founded in 1855, Bates is one of the nation’s leading liberal arts colleges, with a long history of commitments to principles of human dignity and...
Founded as Regents College in 1971 and chartered as a private, nonprofit institution in 1998, the College was renamed Excelsior College in 2001...