- Uncertain Outcome for Accused Harvard Scholar
- Quick Takes: Next Targets for Affirmative Action Ban, Settlement in Alabama, Lumina Head to Retire, President Arrested for DUI Quits, New Grades for Some Flagships on Access, Purdue Students End Hunger Strike, UK Shifts From Peer Review, Literate Cities
- Utah Projects Enrollment Drop Due to Mormon Shift
- Debate Continues Over Online Program in Maryland
- Trial Starts in Suit by Supporters of Maryland Black Colleges
- Missouri State Band Played 'Dixie' at Site of Lynching
- Quick Takes: Alcorn State President Dies, For-Profit Enrollments Up, Contract Probe at North Texas, Miami U. Expands Aid, U.S. Funds for Katrina-Damaged Colleges, Fraternal Lobbying for Brigham Young
- Penn Vice Dean on Leave Over False Degree Claim
Quick Takes: Seattle VP Quits, Scrutiny of Travel at Mesa, Desegregation Suit, Pentagon Spying, British Spying, E-Mail Dispute, Presidential Leave After DUI Arrest, Katrina Claims Questioned, Impact of Black Colleges, Shleifer Loses Chair and Keeps Job
October 16, 2006
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Buzzards Bay, MA
Stone Ridge, NY
The University of Central Florida , founded in 1963, is the second-largest university in the nation. Located in Orlando, Florida, UCF and its 13...
York Technical College, a member of the South Carolina Technical and Comprehensive Education System, is a public, two-year, associate degree-granting...