- U. of Phoenix wins push for corrected numbers on veterans' enrollment at San Diego campus
- Quick Takes: MacArthur Names 'Genius' Fellows, Mellon's $10 Million in Katrina Aid, Downturn for Apollo Group, Another ITT Lawsuit Dismissed
- Quick Takes: Legal Win for Apollo, U.S. Revokes Visas of 3 Palestinian Fulbright Scholars, Wachovia Abandons Private Student Loans, Boycott Possible of Law School Meeting, New Call for NCAA to Ban Booze Ads, Eduard Closes Campuses
- Quick Takes: Nelnet Likes GOP, Report on Chancellor's Suicide, Price of Football, Aid Priorities at Tufts and Wash. State, Auburn Courses Were Easy for Everyone, Lock Haven Drug Bust, Is Oxford Selling Admissions Slots?, Apollo's Stock Option Woes
- Change in Direction for Career Colleges
- When Ugliness Visits a Campus
- Quick Takes: Failure to Report at Harvard, Another Try at Antioch, 2 Accused of Harassment Quit Southwestern, Yale Expands, Immigration Status Limits Tuition Pledge, Knox Loses Appeal on $1M Verdict, Eastern MIch. to Pay $350K, A President-Elect Dies
- Readier for Prime Time?
Quick Takes: Another Study Calls Profs Liberal, Med School Enrollments Up, Second Koran in Toilet at Pace, Cal State Trustees Cancel Trip, Mass. Aid Plan, Bad Quarter for Phoenix, Career College Chief to Step Down, Progress on European Tech Institute?
October 19, 2006
Search for Jobs
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
One of 31 institutions in the University System of Georgia, Middle Georgia State was created in 2013 by the consolidation of Macon State College and...
Bunker Hill Community College (BHCC) is a multi-campus urban institution, its main campus situated in the historic Charlestown neighborhood of Boston...