- Extending the Arm of Campus Law
- Quick Takes: Nobel in Medicine, TB Cases, Huge Campaigns, Duke's Strategy, Crime and No Punishment, Loan Program Criticized, Anti-Hazing Law, 'Full Monty' Ends Adjunct Job, NSF Win for Texas, State Policy Expert Moves On, Cuts at James Madison
- Cornell poised to win New York City competiton after Stanford withdraws
- Quick Takes: Loan Scandal Fallout, Imus Apologizes to Rutgers Athletes, Harvard Deans Take on Textbook Costs, The Regent Connection, Northwestern in Qatar, Oakland U. Plans Med School, 3 Minn. Athletes Accused of Rape
- Cornell, Stanford go big on competition for New York City campus
Quick Takes: Tougher Oversight of NY For-Profits, Fault Line Could Force Campus to Move, $4B Drive for Cornell, Hibbing Athletes Charged in Rape, Convict Loses Admissions Suit, Fulbright Scholars Issue Reports, IRS Ruling for Stanford, Open U. Opens Wider
October 25, 2006
Search for Jobs
St. Louis, MO
Highland Heights, KY
The American University in Cairo was founded in 1919 by Americans devoted to education and community service in the Middle East. Today, AUC is the...
Southeast Arkansas College provides quality education and workforce development to meet the needs of our service area. These educational programs and...