- U. of Phoenix Case Lurches Toward Trial
- The Alito Impact
- Quick Takes: Supreme Court Lets Stand Ruling on False Claims, Washington U. Wins Battle Over Tissue, SAT Delay, Board Votes to Fire Texas Southern Chief, California Salary Reforms, Clark Atlanta Settlement, Scholars Win Pulitzers, Nude Art Ban
- Court Reinstates $277M Judgment Against U. of Phoenix
- Appeals Court Denies Rehearing in Georgia State Fair Use Case
- U. of Phoenix Loses in U.S. Court
- Appeals court rejects suit seeking to end ban on affirmative action
- Oregon Loses Appeal of Apollo Lawsuit
Quick Takes: Limits Proposed on Students From Iran, Good Endowment News, Hartnell Strike Settled, Escalation at Gallaudet, Court Won't Rehear Phoenix Case, Case Scientists Push for Evolution, Race and Rap at Alabama, Race and Welfare in Idaho
October 26, 2006
Search for Jobs
Old Westbury, NY
McPherson College offers an energized academic community, a multitude of opportunities to connect and a place to come together to face the challenges...
About Chatham Chatham University is home to almost 2,200 undergraduate and graduate students on 39 park-like acres in the Shadyside area of...