- Quick Takes: $1.1M Settlement in Harassment Suit, Continued Fears on Birth Control Costs, Columbia Rules Out Evictions, 8 Men Sue Seattle U., Accusations on Luna Presidential Search, Missouri Law Makes Evaluations Public, Job Prospects for New Grads
- Quick Takes: Ark. Tech Allows Musical, Berkeley-Saudi Deal, Harvard Basketball Recruiting Questioned, Northwestern Dean Cleared, Paper Suspends Opinion Section, Duke Bars Sudan Holdings, No More Paper Cups, 20 New UK Universities, Australian Prostitutes
- Quick Takes: Revised and Delayed GRE to Debut, New Version of Scholars' Pell Plan, Sex Show at William
- Quick Takes: David Horowitz Will Speak at MLA, 'Tough Questions' for Med Schools, Race and Homecoming, Science Advice, Loan Company Settles, Noose Uproar, President Quits After DUI Arrest, Immigrant Tuition Debate Hits Texas, E-Mail on Adjunct's Past
- Quick Takes: Charitable Giving Up 3.9%, Texas Debates Alternative Certification, Proposal for Free Community Colleges, New Visa Category, Journalism Schools and New Media, Final TEACH Rules, Veterans' Aid, 4-Day Weeks, Advocate for Deaf Computer Science
Quick Takes: Call to Restore 'Public Good' in Medical Education, Harvard Seeks Low-Income Students From Britain, Access to Environmental Research, Gains for 'Dual Enrollment' Students, Gender Gap in Canada, Is Sex Trade Financing Tuition in France?
October 31, 2006
Search for Jobs
Cedar Rapids, IA
Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
De Pere, WI
San Diego, CA
San Angelo, TX
RICH AND VIBRANT HISTORY Roosevelt University was founded on principle: Higher education should be available to all academically qualified students,...
One of the nation’s top urban public research universities, Temple University is a dynamic workplace in the heart of one of the nation’s most vibrant...