- Colleges add new programs
- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Nonprofit Management, Environmental Planning, Library Science and History, Higher Ed Administration, Wine MBA, Information Strategy
- New Programs: Urban Sustainability, Wind Energy, Health Care Administration, Aviation Logistics, Landscape Architecture
- New Programs: Motorsports Management, Bioinformatics, Technology and Society, Law and Economics, Accelerated MBA
New Programs: Entrepreneurship, Business Administration, Accountancy
November 6, 2006
Search for Jobs
Mount Vernon, IA
Jersey City, NJ
The University of Alabama is a student-centered research university and an academic community united in its commitment to enhancing the quality of...
Located in the heart of historic Charleston, South Carolina, the College of Charleston is a nationally recognized public liberal arts and sciences...