- Quick Takes: NCAA Rejects Newberry Request to Use 'Indians' Nickname, NSF Funds 2 Undergrad Research Centers, Troubled Ky. For-Profit College Closes, Judge Lets UCLA Reopen 'Willed Body' Program, Court Sides With University in Arrest of Evangelist
- Quick Takes: Yale Bars Sudan-Related Investments, Students Gain Influence in TV Ratings
- Quick Takes: California Supreme Court Takes Immigrant Tuition Case, Group Punishment for Athletes, Campus in Iraq, Utah State Hazing Charges, Police Kill Student, U. of California Considers Admitting More From Out of State, Layoffs at Bowling Green
- Quick Takes: U.S. Leadership in Physics Seen in Danger, New Reports From Spellings Panel, Columbia Bars Sudan Stocks, RPI President Seeks Better Communication, Minn. Students Walk Out of Classes, Congressman at Frat Party
- Quick Takes: Court Rules for UNC Women's Coaches in Harassment Suit, U. of Wash. Kicks 2 Off Crew Team Over Slur, Students and Religion, Gun Scholar Sues 'Freakonomics' Author, Brandeis Won't Invest in Sudan, New University Press, Dumb White Supremacists
Quick Takes: Patriot Act Fallout, N. Dakota Wins Round and Newberry Gives Up on Team Names, Sorority Arrests, Donor Withdraws $20M, Capella IPO, Georgetown Students' Religion, Ala. Sues Artist, Lafayette Bars Sudan Stocks, Sale of Painting Stuns Philly
November 13, 2006
Search for Jobs
Highland Heights, KY
New York, NY
New London, CT
An independent, coeducational, residential college in south-central Michigan, Albion is committed to the liberal arts tradition. Founded in 1835 and...
Piedmont Virginia Community College (PVCC) is a comprehensive, public institution of higher education that awards associate degrees and certificates...