- Quick Takes: NCAA Rejects Newberry Request to Use 'Indians' Nickname, NSF Funds 2 Undergrad Research Centers, Troubled Ky. For-Profit College Closes, Judge Lets UCLA Reopen 'Willed Body' Program, Court Sides With University in Arrest of Evangelist
- Quick Takes: Bush Proposes Education Accounts for Gulf Coast Workers, Judge Dismisses ITT Suit, Voters Approve Bonds for Kirkwood CC, Setback for North Dakota on Mascot, $200 Million for African Universities, Student Health in Canada
- Quick Takes: Career Training Urged for Social Science Ph.D.'s, Ala. Jury Orders NCAA to Pay Booster $5M, Worldwide Hacking Incident, Report on BU Facility Questioned, Christmas Tree Returns, Delay of Doctoral Report, Advice From Above
- Is NCAA Using the Bully Pulpit -- or Bullying?
- Quick Takes: Challenge to Data on Men's Sports, University to Sell More Eakins Works, Howard Bars Sudan Stocks, More Lender Scrutiny, Charges in N.J. Med School Case, No Confidence at Our Lady of the Lake, Indian Court Suspends Quota Additions
Quick Takes: Patriot Act Fallout, N. Dakota Wins Round and Newberry Gives Up on Team Names, Sorority Arrests, Donor Withdraws $20M, Capella IPO, Georgetown Students' Religion, Ala. Sues Artist, Lafayette Bars Sudan Stocks, Sale of Painting Stuns Philly
November 13, 2006
Search for Jobs
Victoria, BC, Canada
Los Angeles, CA
Elizabeth City, NC
San Diego, CA
West Virginia University at Parkersburg is a community and technical college offering a blend of certificate and associate programs as well as select...
North Dakota State University has enjoyed a remarkable period of growth and expanded academic opportunities, and it is recognized as a national model...