- Quick Takes: Bush Proposes Education Accounts for Gulf Coast Workers, Judge Dismisses ITT Suit, Voters Approve Bonds for Kirkwood CC, Setback for North Dakota on Mascot, $200 Million for African Universities, Student Health in Canada
- Quick Takes: NCAA Rejects Newberry Request to Use 'Indians' Nickname, NSF Funds 2 Undergrad Research Centers, Troubled Ky. For-Profit College Closes, Judge Lets UCLA Reopen 'Willed Body' Program, Court Sides With University in Arrest of Evangelist
- Alabama and Artist Locked in Gridiron-Fueled Feud
- Newberry Teams Are No Longer Nameless
- A Second U. of Alabama Student Arrested for Online Threats
- More U.S. Students at Canadian Universities
- Bryant Bans Selfies From Commencement
- Accusations at Alabama State
Quick Takes: Patriot Act Fallout, N. Dakota Wins Round and Newberry Gives Up on Team Names, Sorority Arrests, Donor Withdraws $20M, Capella IPO, Georgetown Students' Religion, Ala. Sues Artist, Lafayette Bars Sudan Stocks, Sale of Painting Stuns Philly
November 13, 2006
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Buzzards Bay, MA
Stone Ridge, NY
The mission of the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine (WVSOM) is to educate students from diverse backgrounds as lifelong learners in...
The Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia is a constitutional board responsible for making and administering the policies that govern...