- 'Standing Still' as Associate Profs
- Quick Takes: Wrongdoing and No Punishments in MIT Hiring Dispute, Changes Ordered for MCAT, Mansfield U. May Drop Football, Admissions Fraud in U. of Iowa Swimming, Less Overwork for Medical Residents
- Milton Friedman was actually a financial aid progressive (essay)
- Is Hyde Park the New Cambridge (for Mocking Liberal Academics)?
- A (Slight) Name Change for Milton Friedman Institute
- Quick Takes: E-Mails Back Claims in MIT Dispute, Voc-Ed Bill Advances, Judge Reinstates Newspaper Adviser, Court Upholds $600,000 Award, Church-State Dispute, Watching Canadians, White House Honors Young Scientists, Post-Scandal Ad Campaign Nixed
- Quick Takes: Pact Gives Big Boost for Veterans' Benefits, Fresno State to Pay $9M, Some Chicago Profs Worry About Friedman Tilt, Grand Jury Blasts San Joaquin Delta, Phoenix Spends Big Online, Concerns on Med Student Debt, Mixed Verdict for Tree-Sitters
- Quick Takes: Economics Nobel, Another Speech Furor at Columbia, Rushdie to Emory, Strike Averted at Harper, Suit to Block Coeducation, CollegeNET vs. XAP, North Dakota Sues NCAA, Eating Disorders
Quick Takes: Milton Friedman Dies, $261M for Emory, California 2-Year Colleges Criticized, Fallout From MIT Dispute, Explaining Graduation Rates, Kennedy Lays Out Priorities, 'Standing Still' on Basic Research
November 17, 2006
Search for Jobs
Staten Island, NY
Fort Worth, TX
Founded in 1866, Towson University is recognized among the nation's best regional public universities, offering more than 100 bachelor's, master's...
Quincy College is a two-year, municipally affiliated college serving approximately 4,000 students at campuses located in Quincy and Plymouth,...