- Suit Challenges Princeton's Tax-Exempt Status
- Movie Clips and Copyright
- Pushing the Envelope on Copyright Exemptions
- Library associations say legislation could expose them to copyright prosecution
- Full Court Press
- Eastern Mich. Sends Expulsion Notices to Wrong Students
- 'Harlem Shake' Video Leads to Oxford Librarian's Firing
- A Press Revolt Against E-Packet Practices
Quick Takes: Shift Copyright Rules on Video in Classes, Hunger Strike at Purdue, Leprechaun Skeptic Expelled, Imitating Princeton's Web Site, Flaws in India's Higher Ed System, Cambridge Turns to Endowment Managers, Grawemeyer for World Order
November 28, 2006
Search for Jobs
The Founding of the University Given the challenging conditions facing higher education institutions in Nigeria, AUN stands poised to become a...
Illinois Wesleyan, founded in 1850, is a private co-educational university with an enrollment of 1,893 and a student/faculty ratio of 12 to 1. The...