- Quick Takes: McCain and Obama Back ROTC, Parental Views on Costs, From Phoenix to Nouveau, Arkansas Atty. Gen. Says Colleges Can Admit Undocumented Students, Ike Closes Campuses, 3-Year MBA and JD, Stanford's B-School Plans
- Quick Takes: Howard U. President Will Retire, Cheating Scandal at Duke B-School, Evidence Flaws in Lacrosse Case, Judge Rejects Political Bias Suit, Texas Loses Patent Suit, Loan Forgiveness in Missouri, Christian College Allowed to Post Ads
- Quick Takes: U.S. Proposes Fee Hike for Foreign Students, Calif. Students Protest Budget Cuts, Clarence Thomas Invite Roils UGA, $60 Million for Undergraduate Science, B-School Turnover, Terrorism Charges Dropped Against Buffalo Professor, Yale Art Furor
- Quick Takes: Duke Toughens Steroid Testing for Athletes, Another Call for International Education, Saint Anselm Settles With Transgendered Ex-Employee, Harvard B-School Sets Record, U. of Mary Keeps 'Marauders' Name
- Quick Takes: 3 Delaware State Students Shot, Coach vs. Admissions, B-School Accreditation Plan, Settlement of Battery Charge, More Women at Caltech, Dispute on Possible Sale of Art, St. Ambrose Drops Name of Bishop From Library, Building Boom in Mass.
Quick Takes: NY Toughens For-Profit Oversight, Foreign Student Rules, Prof Charged With Assaulting Colleague, Intel's Rules Could Hurt U. of Phoenix, Hopkins to Start B-School, 3 Eastern Michigan Regents Quit, Iowa Central Loses Vote and Yuba Wins
December 6, 2006
Search for Jobs
Jersey City, NJ
Mount Vernon, IA
About Mizzou The University of Missouri was founded in 1839 in Columbia, Mo., as the first public university west of the Mississippi River and the...
The Difference Is Our DNA What compelled the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to award Boston University a grant to fight newborn mortality in...