- Searching for Students -- and a Name
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- Quick Takes: Carter at Brandeis, College-less State of the Union, Judge Throws Out Suits Against Randolph-Macon Woman's College, GAO on International Students, Unusual Choice for St.-Mary-of-the-Woods
- Quick Takes: 3 Delaware State Students Shot, Coach vs. Admissions, B-School Accreditation Plan, Settlement of Battery Charge, More Women at Caltech, Dispute on Possible Sale of Art, St. Ambrose Drops Name of Bishop From Library, Building Boom in Mass.
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Alcorn State, Bradley, Central Penn, Cooper Union, Lehman, Marquette, Mills, Prince George's CC, Randolph-Macon, SMU
Quick Takes: Athletics vs. Academics, NIH Bill Passes, Data on Technology Issues, Anger in Iowa, Introducing Randolph College, New Panel on Visas and Security, Indiana Boosts Aid
December 11, 2006
Search for Jobs
The Fashion Institute of Technology is a State University of New York college of art and design located in New York City. In 1951, it became one of...
Kern Community College District (KCCD) serves communities over 24,800 square miles in parts of Kern, Tulare, Inyo, Mono, and San Bernardino counties...