- Jury Orders U. of Phoenix Parent to Pay $277 Million
- Quick Takes: Another Study Calls Profs Liberal, Med School Enrollments Up, Second Koran in Toilet at Pace, Cal State Trustees Cancel Trip, Mass. Aid Plan, Bad Quarter for Phoenix, Career College Chief to Step Down, Progress on European Tech Institute?
- Apollo Eyes British Market
- U. of Phoenix Enrollment-Drop Projections Spark Stock Drop
- Readier for Prime Time?
- Quick Takes: Apollo Profit Rises, Tex. Colleges Lose Vanity Plates
- Quick Takes: Impact of Race and Class on College Advice, SEC Probe of Apollo, Recruiting in For-Profit and Nonprofit Higher Ed, Civil War Is Back at LSU, Kent State Lifts Facebook Ban, Latin American Studies Group Moves Meeting, Paying for a Gehry
- The Ever-Expanding U. of Phoenix
Quick Takes: Apollo's Stock Option Woes, Indiana Governor's Big Plan for Higher Ed, Pipe Bombs in Dorm, Polarized Views on Stem Cell Research, Flaws Cited in Medical Intern System
December 15, 2006
Search for Jobs
Savannah State University is located in the graceful and historic coastal city of Savannah. It is the oldest public historically black college in...
College of Western Idaho (CWI) is a comprehensive community college providing higher education programs to residents of Western Idaho. We offer a...