- Feeding the Hand That Cuts You
- 2-Year Colleges in Michigan Get $50M for Job Training
- Nazi Loses Teaching Job
- President of Indiana's Ivy Tech to Retire
- Academic Minute: Cryptographic Key Security
- The Obama Invite List
- New Oxford Chief Wants American-Style Student Aid
- Quick Takes: Labor Leader for Labor College, Expansion Disputes, Kaplan Expands in China, Penn Prof Pleads Guilty, Med School Ends Use of Live Dogs, Uproar at Oxford, Transgender Homecoming King
Quick Takes: Riot at UMass, Fallout From Iran's Holocaust Gathering, Michigan AG Opposes Universities on Prop 2, Case Western's New Chief, Full Aid for All at Ventura, Racial Tensions at Trinity of Connecticut, Who Gets in to Oxford?
December 18, 2006
development." Lawrence Krauss, a physics professor who organized the vote of no confidence in the previous president, said he was impressed with Snyder's selection. Krauss said that the search process included significant faculty involvement, and that Snyder is "clearly an intelligent and personable individual with a grasp of the key issues that we face."
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Buzzards Bay, MA
Stone Ridge, NY
About Virginia Tech: Virginia Tech, founded in 1872 as a land-grant institution, is currently ranked as a Top 25 Public University by US News &...
At the University of Pennsylvania, you'll find a historic, Ivy League school with highly selective admissions and a history of innovation in...