- Quick Takes: Congressman Challenges NCAA Tax Exemption, Ex-President Convicted of Embezzlement, Guilty Plea in Lab Firebombing, Student Teacher and U. Settle Lawsuit Over Classroom Prayer, Clackamas President on Leave
- Quick Takes: Applications Are Up, UCLA Search Collapses, Hefty Phone Bill, Adjunct Quits BC Over Rice, Harvard Backed in Firing Bipolar Worker, Former Texas President to Lead Math Panel, J-School Fight at SIU, Maryland Violations
- Congress to Colleges: Bush Budget is DOA
- New letters from U.S. and accreditors provide framework for approval of competency-based degrees
- A Battle for the Sea (Grant)
- New Presidents or Provosts: Alaska Pacific U., Cumberland County College, Illinois Central College, New Mexico State U., Nova Southeastern U., Oklahoma City U., Southeast Missouri State U., Waynesburg U.
- Education Dept. Suspends Grants to Christian College
- Education Department faces challenges in cracking down on college accreditors
Quick Takes: Accreditors Balk at Education Dept. Reviews, Virginia Provost Expected to Be Named UCLA Chancellor, Vice Chancellor Charged With Embezzlement, Alaska Christian Regains U.S. Funds, Florida A
December 19, 2006
Search for Jobs
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
An independent, coeducational, residential college in south-central Michigan, Albion is committed to the liberal arts tradition. Founded in 1835 and...
About The College Delaware County Community College is the center of educational opportunity in Delaware and Chester counties in southeastern...