- Quick Takes: Congressman Challenges NCAA Tax Exemption, Ex-President Convicted of Embezzlement, Guilty Plea in Lab Firebombing, Student Teacher and U. Settle Lawsuit Over Classroom Prayer, Clackamas President on Leave
- Quick Takes: Applications Are Up, UCLA Search Collapses, Hefty Phone Bill, Adjunct Quits BC Over Rice, Harvard Backed in Firing Bipolar Worker, Former Texas President to Lead Math Panel, J-School Fight at SIU, Maryland Violations
- Congress to Colleges: Bush Budget is DOA
- New letters from U.S. and accreditors provide framework for approval of competency-based degrees
- A Battle for the Sea (Grant)
Quick Takes: Accreditors Balk at Education Dept. Reviews, Virginia Provost Expected to Be Named UCLA Chancellor, Vice Chancellor Charged With Embezzlement, Alaska Christian Regains U.S. Funds, Florida A
December 19, 2006
Search for Jobs
For over 90 years Murray State University has served students from the region, the nation and the world. Founded in 1922, the university has grown...
Thornton Junior College was founded on September 19, 1927. At that time, the College was an extension of and located in a section of Thornton...