- Quick Takes: Congressman Challenges NCAA Tax Exemption, Ex-President Convicted of Embezzlement, Guilty Plea in Lab Firebombing, Student Teacher and U. Settle Lawsuit Over Classroom Prayer, Clackamas President on Leave
- Quick Takes: Applications Are Up, UCLA Search Collapses, Hefty Phone Bill, Adjunct Quits BC Over Rice, Harvard Backed in Firing Bipolar Worker, Former Texas President to Lead Math Panel, J-School Fight at SIU, Maryland Violations
- Congress to Colleges: Bush Budget is DOA
- New letters from U.S. and accreditors provide framework for approval of competency-based degrees
- A Battle for the Sea (Grant)
Quick Takes: Accreditors Balk at Education Dept. Reviews, Virginia Provost Expected to Be Named UCLA Chancellor, Vice Chancellor Charged With Embezzlement, Alaska Christian Regains U.S. Funds, Florida A
December 19, 2006
Search for Jobs
Saint Paul, MN
Mission Viejo, CA
Crystal Lake, IL
Rohnert Park, CA
Institutional Statement Alcorn State University is a premier comprehensive land-grant university that develops diverse students into globally-...
For more than 40 years, LSC-O has provided an affordable, quality education in an environment that emphasizes friendly service and personal attention...