- New Programs: Nursing, Structural Engineering, Anthropology, Sustainable Urban Engineering, Entrepreneurship
- New Programs: Psychology, Criminology, Sustainability, Physical Sciences, Renaissance Studies, Tourism, Nursing
- New Programs: Nursing, Law and Medicine, Biomedical Engineering, Entrepreneurship
- New Academic Programs: Nursing, Business, China and Asia-Pacific Studies, Forensic Science, Business and Doctoral Education
- New Programs: Nursing, Museums, Public Health, Biochemistry
New Programs: Physics, Engineering Technology, Nursing, Education Doctorate, Robotics
December 22, 2006
- Adelphi University is starting a master of science in physics, with a concentration in optics.
- Elizabeth City State University, in North Carolina, is starting a new undergraduate degree in engineering technology.
- Middlesex County College, in New Jersey, in collaboration with the Raritan Bay Medical Center, is starting an associate program in nursing.
- The University of Pennsylvania and East China Normal University are offering a joint doctorate in education -- the first such degree offered in China.
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute is starting a bachelor's degree in robotics engineering that the institute says is the first of its kind in the United States.
Search for Jobs
Education is transformation. At Gordon, we take it personally. It is our privilege, not just our responsibility, to create unique academic, co-...
Now celebrating its 50th year , Anne Arundel Community College (AACC) officially opened Sept. 18, 1961, with 270 students meeting for late afternoon...