- Beyond the Flagships
- Major Move Ahead?
- Fund Raising First and Foremost
- Evolving Language Job Market
- Kicked Out
- Quick Takes: Bush Library Appears Headed for SMU, Furor Grows Over Holocaust Deniers Conclave, Teen Drug Use Drops, 'Gross Clinic' to Stay in Philly, Calls for UK Academic Freedom, Belmont's Non-Baptist Trustees, College Embezzler Convicted
- New Programs: Business, Entrepreneurship, Educational Leadership, Welding, Robotics Engineering
- U. of Texas Grad Student on Trial in Iran
New Programs: Physics, Engineering Technology, Nursing, Education Doctorate, Robotics
December 22, 2006
- Adelphi University is starting a master of science in physics, with a concentration in optics.
- Elizabeth City State University, in North Carolina, is starting a new undergraduate degree in engineering technology.
- Middlesex County College, in New Jersey, in collaboration with the Raritan Bay Medical Center, is starting an associate program in nursing.
- The University of Pennsylvania and East China Normal University are offering a joint doctorate in education -- the first such degree offered in China.
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute is starting a bachelor's degree in robotics engineering that the institute says is the first of its kind in the United States.
Search for Jobs
PILANI, RAJASTHAN, India
La Plata, MD
Jersey City, NJ
Augusta University, home of the Medical College of Georgia, is one of only four public comprehensive research institutions in the state of Georgia...
For over sixty-five years Alvin Community College has offered quality higher-education programs including career education that lead directly to...