- New Programs: Nursing, Structural Engineering, Anthropology, Sustainable Urban Engineering, Entrepreneurship
- New Programs: Psychology, Criminology, Sustainability, Physical Sciences, Renaissance Studies, Tourism, Nursing
- New Programs: Nursing, Law and Medicine, Biomedical Engineering, Entrepreneurship
- New Academic Programs: Nursing, Business, China and Asia-Pacific Studies, Forensic Science, Business and Doctoral Education
- New Programs: Nursing, Museums, Public Health, Biochemistry
New Programs: Physics, Engineering Technology, Nursing, Education Doctorate, Robotics
December 22, 2006
- Adelphi University is starting a master of science in physics, with a concentration in optics.
- Elizabeth City State University, in North Carolina, is starting a new undergraduate degree in engineering technology.
- Middlesex County College, in New Jersey, in collaboration with the Raritan Bay Medical Center, is starting an associate program in nursing.
- The University of Pennsylvania and East China Normal University are offering a joint doctorate in education -- the first such degree offered in China.
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute is starting a bachelor's degree in robotics engineering that the institute says is the first of its kind in the United States.
Search for Jobs
Newport News, VA
Notre Dame, IN
Mission Viejo, CA
The mission of Niagara County Community College is to provide a teaching and learning environment dedicated to excellence. Niagara County Community...
Mission As a land-grant institution in the twenty-first century, West Virginia University will deliver high-quality education, excel in discovery and...