- New Programs: Emergency Services, Electroplating, Nursing, Public Health, Law
- New Programs: Emergency Management, Nursing, Leadership
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Nursing, Nuclear Medicine Technology, English, Industrial Engineering, International Law
- New Programs: Forensic Nursing, Economics and Policy Analysis, Architecture, Wind Technology, Nutritional Sciences, Global Studies
New Programs: Physics, Engineering Technology, Nursing, Education Doctorate, Robotics
December 22, 2006
- Adelphi University is starting a master of science in physics, with a concentration in optics.
- Elizabeth City State University, in North Carolina, is starting a new undergraduate degree in engineering technology.
- Middlesex County College, in New Jersey, in collaboration with the Raritan Bay Medical Center, is starting an associate program in nursing.
- The University of Pennsylvania and East China Normal University are offering a joint doctorate in education -- the first such degree offered in China.
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute is starting a bachelor's degree in robotics engineering that the institute says is the first of its kind in the United States.
Search for Jobs
Jersey City, NJ
Mount Vernon, IA
Piedmont Virginia Community College (PVCC) is a comprehensive, public institution of higher education that awards associate degrees and certificates...
Welcome to Florence-Darlington Technical College (FDTC). The mission of Florence-Darlington Technical College is to provide comprehensive technical...