- New Programs: Emergency Services, Electroplating, Nursing, Public Health, Law
- New Programs: Emergency Management, Nursing, Leadership
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Nursing, Nuclear Medicine Technology, English, Industrial Engineering, International Law
- New Programs: Forensic Nursing, Economics and Policy Analysis, Architecture, Wind Technology, Nutritional Sciences, Global Studies
New Programs: Physics, Engineering Technology, Nursing, Education Doctorate, Robotics
December 22, 2006
- Adelphi University is starting a master of science in physics, with a concentration in optics.
- Elizabeth City State University, in North Carolina, is starting a new undergraduate degree in engineering technology.
- Middlesex County College, in New Jersey, in collaboration with the Raritan Bay Medical Center, is starting an associate program in nursing.
- The University of Pennsylvania and East China Normal University are offering a joint doctorate in education -- the first such degree offered in China.
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute is starting a bachelor's degree in robotics engineering that the institute says is the first of its kind in the United States.
Search for Jobs
Grand Forks, ND
Coeur d'Alene, ID
The Lebanese American University (LAU) is a leading, private and nonsectarian higher education institution in Lebanon. It operates under the charter...
Georgia Southern University is the state’s largest and most comprehensive center of higher education south of Atlanta. With more than 120 degree...