- New Programs: Emergency Management, Nursing, Leadership
- Colleges start new academic programs
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Applied Engineering, Nursing, Church Management
- New Programs: Forensic Nursing, Economics and Policy Analysis, Architecture, Wind Technology, Nutritional Sciences, Global Studies
New Programs: Nursing, Nutrition, Emergency Management
December 29, 2006
Search for Jobs
Crystal Lake, IL
Notre Dame, IN
In a little more than 50 years, Stony Brook has established itself as one of America’s most dynamic public universities, an essential part of the...
The Fashion Institute of Technology is a State University of New York college of art and design located in New York City. In 1951, it became one of...