- Quick Takes: Fla. Legislator Quits College Job, Harvard Law Dean Picked as Solicitor General, Word Warriors
- Quick Takes: Arizona Debates Partner Benefits, Harassment Suit Settled, West Virginia Sues Over Coach's Departure, Impact of Immigration Law, Suit Over Terms of 1853 Gift, Banned Words for the Year
- Hoping for a Year Without Dawgs or Hunkering Down
- Quick Takes: Protest Over Political Ban at Illinois, Another Scandal for Pa. Loan Agency, Patent Loss for Johns Hopkins, Sick Students at Georgetown, Ig Nobel Prizes
- Quick Takes: F-Word Editor at Colorado State Keeps Job, Big Win for RIAA, Clinton Vows to Defend Science, Biden's Education Plan, Ig Nobel Prizes, 'Pimpin' Film Leads to Prof's Suspension, Protests Over Berkeley-BP Deal
Quick Takes: Colorado Law Would Bar Nobel Prize Money, 'Donations' Help Basketball Recruiting, Palomar Faculty Opppose Texbook Rental, Lake Superior's List of Words to Banish
January 2, 2007
Search for Jobs
The Master of Arts degree in journalism at CUNY’s Graduate School of Journalism is a new, intensive, three-semester program designed to prepare...
History Duke University was created in 1924 by James Buchanan Duke as a memorial to his father, Washington Duke. The Dukes, a Durham family that...