- Quick Takes: Library 'Gate Counts' Steady, Iowa Flood Costs, Harvard's Green Goal, Limits on Dorm Patrols, Saint Louis U. to Pay $1M, 2-Year Accreditor's Actions, Charges at NMSU, Change at WVU, CEO for Apollo, Laureate Buys Colleges, Visa Scheme
- The Academy and the Duke Case
- Quick Takes: Howard U. President Will Retire, Cheating Scandal at Duke B-School, Evidence Flaws in Lacrosse Case, Judge Rejects Political Bias Suit, Texas Loses Patent Suit, Loan Forgiveness in Missouri, Christian College Allowed to Post Ads
- They're Baaaaack
- At Duke, a Failure to Communicate
- Administrators Indicted in Hazing Death
- Virginia and Duke
- Quick Takes: Northwestern Suspends Women's Soccer, Value of Open Access, New Duke Indictment, $50M for UT-Austin, New England Floods, End of the 'Cocktail Party'?
Quick Takes: Duke Lifts Lacrosse Players Suspensions, Michigan Delays Admissions Decisions, No Jail Time in Morris Brown Case, 'Quality Counts' 2007 Released, Patent Suit Over Cell Phone Technology, Israeli Students Strike
January 4, 2007
Search for Jobs
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
Founded in 1852, Tufts University is recognized among the premier universities in the United States. Tufts enjoys a global reputation for academic...
Bellevue College is a diverse, vibrant campus community. We welcome students, employees and visitors from the world over to our campuses in Bellevue...