- NCAA cracks down on "course shopping" at Caltech
- Quick Takes: Measure of Faculty Productivity, Hopkins Cuts Punishment in Party Case, Industry Funding and Studies' Conclusions, Penn Professor Charged With Murder, Bowl Protest on Immigrant Tuition, Supreme Court Lets Stand 2 Professional School Cases
- Student Government in Exile
- Giving Due Process Its Due
- Quick Takes: Labor Leader for Labor College, Expansion Disputes, Kaplan Expands in China, Penn Prof Pleads Guilty, Med School Ends Use of Live Dogs, Uproar at Oxford, Transgender Homecoming King
Quick Takes: New Paltz Student Leaders Win Injunction, Prof Suspected in Killing Won't Teach, Call for Foreign Language Funding, Law Students' Engagement, Gay Rights vs. Religious Rights in UK, Caltech Ends 59-Game Losing Streak
January 8, 2007
Search for Jobs
New Haven, CT
Upper Iowa University (UIU), founded in 1857, is a private, not-for-profit comprehensive university. UIU has a traditional, residential campus in...
The University of Florida (UF) is a major, public, comprehensive, land-grant, research university. The state's oldest and most comprehensive...