- Fraternity Accused of Rejecting Gay Student
- Quick Takes: Stanford Professor Sues Over Horowitz Book, $100M for Supercomputing at RPI, Fines Over 'Brokeback' Hazing, No More Flags at UT-Arlington, Legendary Student Avoids Graduation Again
- Quick Takes: Court Rules for UNC Women's Coaches in Harassment Suit, U. of Wash. Kicks 2 Off Crew Team Over Slur, Students and Religion, Gun Scholar Sues 'Freakonomics' Author, Brandeis Won't Invest in Sudan, New University Press, Dumb White Supremacists
- Fraternity Prank Blamed for Death of 2 Flamingos
- Quick Takes: Layoffs at Xavier U. of La., Georgia Press Withdraws Short Story Collection, Seton Hall Demotes Assistant Dean for Criticizing Church's Anti-Gay Stance, Jail Terms in Chico Hazing Death, Anti-Gay Comment Divides Duquesne
- Brutal Haze
- Parents of Hazing Victim Settle With Fraternity
- Body-Slammed Arizona State Professor Sues for $2M
Quick Takes: Harvard's Shortlist, Anti-Gay Slurs on Dead Pledge, Layoffs at Southern Oregon, Undercover Applicants to Britain, Court Grants Immunity to Miami U. Officers, Jaywalking Arrest Investigated
January 10, 2007
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Buzzards Bay, MA
Stone Ridge, NY
Clemson is a dynamic research university located in Upstate South Carolina at the center of the booming I-85 corridor between Charlotte, N.C., and...
History Duke University was created in 1924 by James Buchanan Duke as a memorial to his father, Washington Duke. The Dukes, a Durham family that...