- Quick Takes: Stanford Professor Sues Over Horowitz Book, $100M for Supercomputing at RPI, Fines Over 'Brokeback' Hazing, No More Flags at UT-Arlington, Legendary Student Avoids Graduation Again
- Quick Takes: Court Rules for UNC Women's Coaches in Harassment Suit, U. of Wash. Kicks 2 Off Crew Team Over Slur, Students and Religion, Gun Scholar Sues 'Freakonomics' Author, Brandeis Won't Invest in Sudan, New University Press, Dumb White Supremacists
- Quick Takes: Layoffs at Xavier U. of La., Georgia Press Withdraws Short Story Collection, Seton Hall Demotes Assistant Dean for Criticizing Church's Anti-Gay Stance, Jail Terms in Chico Hazing Death, Anti-Gay Comment Divides Duquesne
- Quick Takes: Colo. Lawsuit Dismissed, Mass. Law School Rejected, Medical College Cleared
- Morehouse's Choice
- Quick Takes: U. of Texas Bars 'Preferred Lender' Lists, Audit of Pennsylvania Loan Agency, Student Assaults Prof at Andrews U., Case Western Prof Charged in Hate Letter Hoax, Brigham Young OK With Gays Who Don't Have Sex, Protests on Finnish Merger
- No Free Ride
- Quick Takes: Frosh Vaccinations Urged, Anti-Gay Fliers at Southern Oregon, Animal Research at Reno, Accidental Admissions at Cal Poly Pomona, Ouster at Quincy
Quick Takes: Harvard's Shortlist, Anti-Gay Slurs on Dead Pledge, Layoffs at Southern Oregon, Undercover Applicants to Britain, Court Grants Immunity to Miami U. Officers, Jaywalking Arrest Investigated
January 10, 2007
Search for Jobs
Staten Island, NY
Fort Worth, TX
Cedar Rapids, IA
About UMHB The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor was chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas. Location Belton is located in the heart of Central...
Linfield College, a private, comprehensive, undergraduate institution located in the Pacific Northwest, connects the traditional liberal arts with a...