- Quick Takes: Duke President Apologizes, Harassment Case Divides Northeastern Ill., Study Abroad Economics, Michigan State in Dubai, Hawaii Moves Ahead With Lab, Racism or Playing Race Card?
- The Academy and the Duke Case
- Changing Duke's Culture
- Quick Takes: Yale Aid Plan, California Nomination Blocked, Change at Oral Roberts, Debt and Deals at Myers, Science and the '08 Race, NCAA Actions, Attack Was Faked, Scientists vs. Pope, Admissions Gimmicks, Transparency Takes a Hit in Federal Talks
- Quick Takes: Higher Ed in Democrats' Debate, UCLA Wins Round in Court, Michigan Tech Professors Vote to Drop Union, SMU to Announce Bush Library Deal, Aid Up at Community Colleges, Lacrosse Players Sue Duke
- Quick Takes: FBI Probe of Letters on College Cheerleaders, Yale Backs Down on Stage Weapon Ban, U. of Kentucky Adds Domestic Partner Benefits, Furor Over Column on Duke Case, Data on R
- Quick Takes: Milton Friedman Dies, $261M for Emory, California 2-Year Colleges Criticized, Fallout From MIT Dispute, Explaining Graduation Rates, Kennedy Lays Out Priorities, 'Standing Still' on Basic Research
- Midwestern liberal arts colleges use lacrosse to recapture suburban students
Quick Takes: Emory Slashes Loan Burdens, More Controversy at Duke, Harvard's New Campus, Student Anger in California, Diversity (or Lack of) in Top Athletics Jobs, Governance Shift in Ohio, Physics Degrees Increase
January 12, 2007
Search for Jobs
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
The Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia is a constitutional board responsible for making and administering the policies that govern...
Hamilton College is one of the nation’s top liberal arts colleges. It is independent, highly selective, coeducational and residential. Originally...