- Quick Takes: Bombing at University in Baghdad, Senate Backs Earmark Disclosure, Tenure Win for Prof in New Mexico Highlands Dispute, Nevada Chancellor Rescinds Resignation, Report on Gallaudet Confrontations
- Quick Takes: Advice for NCAA, Poem Punishment
- Quick Takes: Wish Lists for Obama, Maryland Furloughs, Arrest Shakes Boards, Suit on Social Work, Loma Linda and Atlantic Union May Merge, Fingerprint Fracas, Beacon Becomes Seminary, Tree-Sit Ends, Legal Dispute in Israel, 'Leveraging Excellence' Award
- Quick Takes: Frosh Vaccinations Urged, Anti-Gay Fliers at Southern Oregon, Animal Research at Reno, Accidental Admissions at Cal Poly Pomona, Ouster at Quincy
- Quick Takes: Little Bias Found in Pa. Colleges, Protecting Animal Research, Tenured Jobs at Risk at Southern Oregon, Oxford Governance Plan Advances, Town-Gown Pact in Conn., Growth of Academic Libraries, Bob Knight's Temper, Iraqi Universities Shut Down
Quick Takes: Nevada Chancellor Quits in Huff, $1B in Bonds, UConn Shuts Animal Research Project, Call for Reform in India, Why Students Love 'Mad Money,' Law Dean Resigns Amid Ethics Review, Berkeley vs. Tree-Sitters, JMU Board Affirms Plan to Kill Teams
January 15, 2007
Search for Jobs
Ann Arbor, MI
School isn't just books, lectures and exams; it's about preparing people for the real world. We combine theoretical learning with practical training—...
Since its founding in 2003, the CUNY School of Professional Studies (SPS) has become one of the City University of New York’s fastest growing schools...