- Quick Takes: Virginia Tech's Plans for Semester, House Panel Passes NSF Bill, Worries at Berkeley on Impact of $500M Deal, Hunger Strike at Stanford, NCAA Probation for Louisiana-Lafayette, Professor McGreevey, Taiwanese Legislators Stage Mock Attack
- Quick Takes: Harvard Approves Gen Ed Reforms, Intelligent Design Backer Appeals Tenure Denial, Pace President Quits, File Sharing Shut Down, Out Coach Out of Job, Canadian Dispute on Distance Ed, Budget Fight, Push for Tax Credits, The Summers Settlement
- Quick Takes: Another Loyalty Oath Firing at Cal State, Support for Combined College Tax Credit, Northwestern Uninvites Rev. Wright, Official's Suspension Roils Herkimer CC, Concealed Weapons Bill Advances, Doctoral Curb in China
- Quick Takes: Conflicts of IRB Members, Unwanted Neighbors for Madison Lab, Investigation of Southern U. Board Leader, Deadly Fire at Missouri-St. Louis Frat, Wage Debate at Vanderbilt, NCAA Rejects Idea on Black Coaches, Grawemeyer in Education
- Quick Takes: Decline in Minority Applicants at Michigan, Middle Tenn. Repays Estate of Swindler, UMass Rescinds Mugabe's Degree, Conviction in Alabama, Gehry Building Plan Questioned, Lost Graduation Speakers, Calling All Latin Experts
Quick Takes: Fire Kills Marshall Student, Storm Shuts Missouri Colleges, Ethics Course for U. of California Employees, Restoring Honor to Honorary Degrees
January 16, 2007
Search for Jobs
Orange City, IA
Palos Hills, IL
Virginia Beach, VA
Cleveland State Community College is an accredited public comprehensive community college committed to quality education and open access. The college...
Since our founding in 1887, Nebraska Wesleyan University has both grown and remained steadfast to a liberal arts education in a Christian environment...