- Quick Takes: Senate Rejects Earmark Ban, 2 Years of Broken Fire Alarms, Resignations and Probes Follow Tenure Denial, Protest Over Indian Team Name, Lake City Ends Athletics, Lehigh Adds Aid, Australia's Spellings Commission Equivalent
- Quick Takes: 2 Quit Gallaudet Board, Where Science Grads End Up, British Fear Brain Drain, More Trauma for Miami Football, AAUP Condemns Israeli Policy on Palestinian Students
- Quick Takes: Gallaudet Won't Punish Protesters, Union Sues Over Ethics Test Dispute, Anger Over Plans for Background Checks, More Support for Open Access Research, Carter Visit Continues to Vex Brandeis, Call for Clear Standards
- Quick Takes: New Evidence of Gender Gap, New Evidence in WVU Degree Dispute, Professor Reinstated at Oral Roberts, Prices on Their Heads, President Placed on Leave, New Tack Urged on College Cost Disclosure, Stagnant British Enrollment
- Quick Takes: House Panel Sets Flat Funds for Humanities, Pension Fight in California, New Pathways to Grant Program, Ariz. Community Colleges Lose Tax Dollars, Incarnate Word vs. NYT, Enrollment Patterns, New Mexico Highlands President Suspended
Quick Takes: Bombing at University in Baghdad, Senate Backs Earmark Disclosure, Tenure Win for Prof in New Mexico Highlands Dispute, Nevada Chancellor Rescinds Resignation, Report on Gallaudet Confrontations
January 17, 2007
Search for Jobs
Notre Dame, IN
About Illinois State University, founded in 1857, is the oldest public university in Illinois. Illinois State is a co-educational, residential...
Becker College is a private, independent, co-educational four-year college offering undergraduate (associate’s and bachelor’s) degrees, and adult...