- Quick Takes: Court Says Emeritus Status Has Little Value, Utes Waiting on Funds, Desire2Learn Fires Back, Manifesto Against Radical Islam, TOEFL Frustrations, 2 Student Papers Criticized for Jesus Images, Senator's Fake Job, Lasker Awards, Katrina Grants
- Quick Takes: Blackboard-WebCT Merger Faces Antitrust Probe, NCAA Will Investigate Correspondence High Schools, Shimer May Move to Chicago, Blackface at Stetson, Blog Gets Miami Student Booted From Dorm, John Silber Looks Back
- Quick Takes: Next Steps in Blackboard-Desire2Learn Dispute, Hazing Continues, Indictments in Eco-Terror Case, Vassar Adds Aid, Antioch Faculty Sues, No Confidence at Moore, Palomar Clarifies Policy on Grade Changes, NCAA Punishes Brigham Young
- Quick Takes: Senate Signs Off on Pell Increase, SMU Faculty List Concerns, Arm-Twisting Alleged in Texas, Settlement in 'Yard Ape' Suit, Surveillance at Fresno State, A Coach's Explosion
- Scholarly Archive or Ideological Center?
Quick Takes: Offensive Party at Tarleton State, Blackboard Patents to Be Reviewed, SMU Profs Seek Vote on Bush Institute, Senate Saves Tax Break for College Workers, Ohio U. Cuts Teams, Gender Gaps in Canada, Praise for Athletes' Travel Safety
January 26, 2007
Search for Jobs
Victoria, BC, Canada
Elizabeth City, NC
San Diego, CA
The American University in Cairo was founded in 1919 by Americans devoted to education and community service in the Middle East. Today, AUC is the...
In an ideal location, St. Lawrence is a diverse liberal arts learning community of inspiring faculty, serious students, and accomplished alumni,...