- Quick Takes: SMU Faculty Splits on Bush Center, More Scrutiny on Lender, Ex-Instructor Admits Fraud, Open Source Project, Study on Possible Alumni Cancer Cluster, GAO on Overhead, $100M for Psychiatric Research, Nobel Theft, Booze and Vomit at Cambridge
- Quick Takes: 2 DUI Arrests for President of Mary Washington, Investors Sue Charleston Southern, Adding Liberal Arts to Business, Showdown in West Virginia, Gains Seen From Tax Break, $100M for Virginia, The 'Eurocommuter' Student
- Quick Takes: Challenge to Benefits in Ky., Foreign Enrollment Rebound, Tenure Denied at Iowa State, Resignation at MIT, Tuition for the Undocumented, Syracuse Shifts Teams, Carnegie to NSSE, $100M for Illinois, Westminster Stays a College, Growth in India
- Quick Takes: N.Y. Passes Lender-College Law, New Orleans Colleges Report Good Admissions Season, Rules Proposed for Military Recruiting on Campuses, Leadership Changes at Ohio U., $100M for U. of the Pacific, Pledge on Environmental Research
- Quick Takes: Saudi Arabia Releases Professor, Another Merger Considered, DEA Rejects Pot Research Lab, $100M for Energy Research at Stanford, Peer-to-Peer Lender Sidelined, The New Science Class, Fire Closes Georgia Campus, Harvard Students Foiled Again
Quick Takes: Bad Weekend for MCAT, $100M for Brown's Med School, No New Applications for Strengthening Institutions Grants, Tree-Sitters Win Round at Berkeley, Prof Accused of Prostitution Kills Self, Utah State Library Bans Howling, Dorm of the Future
January 30, 2007
Search for Jobs
San Jose, CA
Silver Spring, MD
One of 31 institutions in the University System of Georgia, Middle Georgia State was created in 2013 by the consolidation of Macon State College and...
The College of Wooster is an independent residential liberal arts college offering a rigorous and comprehensive education to students with the...