- Quick Takes: Princeton Bars Sudan Invesments, No Confidence at Victor Valley
- Quick Takes: U.S. Panel to Meet (Behind Closed Doors), Chicago Sells Yerkes, Training Physician-Scientists, DeVry's President Leaves, Oxford's Last Women's College to Admit Men, Williams Bars Sudan Stocks, De Niro Archives, New FAFSA, iPods Over Beer
- 'Not Your Parents' Pot'
- Quick Takes: Connecticut College Wins Tax Battle, Penn Bars Investment in 7 Companies, Apollo Subpoenaed in Stock Option Inquiry, Chinese Students Riot Over Name on Diploma
- Quick Takes: Yale Bars Sudan-Related Investments, Students Gain Influence in TV Ratings
- Quick Takes: Boehner Wins House Leadership Post, New Details on Bush Science Plan, Amherst Bars Sudan Investments, Texas Southern President Repays Landscaping Costs
- Quick Takes: Racist Video Students Leave Texas A
- Quick Takes: Fines for Career Education, Mo. Plan to Sell Off Loan Assets Founders, Stanford Raises Contractor Wages, Smith Bans Sudan Investments
Quick Takes: Legal Support for Pot Research, 17% Increase in Med School Enrollments Seen by 2012, Phoenix Attacks NYT Article, Push for Research Ethics in Academic Medicine, Cartoon Furor Resurfaces, Hendrix Bars Sudan Stocks
February 13, 2007
Search for Jobs
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
Welcome to San José State University! San José State University is a major, comprehensive public university located in the center of San José and in...
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT) was founded in 1955 by a team of visionaries who wanted to break new ground in higher education. They...