- Quick Takes: Maricopa Moves to Fire Prof, Waiting Lists in Use, Compromise Sought on Loyalty Oath, Women in Science, Leaders for California CC System and UNC, Newberry Drops Indian Name, Israel Boycott Movement in UK, New Universities in Canada
- Deal on Use of Native American Symbol at Illinois
- Quick Takes: Kalamazoo Scholarships, Illinois Mascot, Intellectual Property in Kansas, Minority Fellowships Challenged, Fraternities and Race, Panel Members Quit Churchill Probe, Williams Students Criticize Painting, Does Princeton Have Stolen Art?
- Minnesota CIO Resigned Amid Allegations
- Quick Takes: Publishers Win on Unauthorized Foreign Versions, BU's Ambitions, Open Research, Stanford Senate Questions Rumsfeld Appointment, Ousted Profs Sue Ave Maria Law, Minority Historians, Another Death at Rider, $420M Gift in Kind for Cincinnati
- Employees Charged With Felony Theft at Northern Illinois
- 32 Layoffs at Point Park U
- Big Ten May Become Big Twelve
Quick Takes: Dispute in Drug Overdose, Allegations Roil Cincinnati Athletics, RIAA's Hit Parade, Radford Provost Ousted, Penn Considers Screening Job Applicants, Illiniwek's Last Dance, $50M for Public Health at Carolina
February 22, 2007
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Buzzards Bay, MA
Wells College is a nationally recognized private coeducational liberal arts college located in Aurora, New York, on the eastern shore of Cayuga Lake...
Georgia College is Georgia's designated Public Liberal Arts University, located in historic Milledgeville, Georgia, less than a dozen miles from the...