- Quick Takes: Maricopa Moves to Fire Prof, Waiting Lists in Use, Compromise Sought on Loyalty Oath, Women in Science, Leaders for California CC System and UNC, Newberry Drops Indian Name, Israel Boycott Movement in UK, New Universities in Canada
- Deal on Use of Native American Symbol at Illinois
- Quick Takes: Kalamazoo Scholarships, Illinois Mascot, Intellectual Property in Kansas, Minority Fellowships Challenged, Fraternities and Race, Panel Members Quit Churchill Probe, Williams Students Criticize Painting, Does Princeton Have Stolen Art?
- Minnesota CIO Resigned Amid Allegations
- Quick Takes: Publishers Win on Unauthorized Foreign Versions, BU's Ambitions, Open Research, Stanford Senate Questions Rumsfeld Appointment, Ousted Profs Sue Ave Maria Law, Minority Historians, Another Death at Rider, $420M Gift in Kind for Cincinnati
- Employees Charged With Felony Theft at Northern Illinois
- 32 Layoffs at Point Park U
- Big Ten May Become Big Twelve
Quick Takes: Dispute in Drug Overdose, Allegations Roil Cincinnati Athletics, RIAA's Hit Parade, Radford Provost Ousted, Penn Considers Screening Job Applicants, Illiniwek's Last Dance, $50M for Public Health at Carolina
February 22, 2007
Search for Jobs
Columbus State University, a member of the University System of Georgia, is located 100 miles southwest of Atlanta on the banks of the churning...
Opened in 1970 as the Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine (TCOM), our 2,100-student campus has grown to also comprise the Graduate School of...