- EA settlement with athletes portrayed in video games bodes poorly for NCAA
- Settlement of Lawsuits on Mountain State U. Collapse
- Quick Takes: New Effort on Student Loans, Court Upholds Cal State Admissions Policy, NIT and NCAA Apparently Settle Lawsuit
- Supreme Court Denies NCAA Motion to Enter Likeness Case
- Quick Takes: Father and Daughter Plagiarism Charges, Court Upholds Finding Against Brown, Law Deans Criticize Web Site, Support for Science Bill, Aid for La. Colleges, Battle Over Russian Academy, ETS Cancels 900 SAT Scores in Korea, Sustainability
- Quick Takes: Katrina Damage to Miss. Colleges Hits $673 Million, Greenville Tech Official Loses Job Over Katrina Slur, NCAA Opposes 'Athletic Looting,' Reports on Diversity, Levine to Retire as Teachers College Chief, Vatican Looks for Gays at Seminaries
- A Bathroom of Her Own
- Higher One agrees to $15 million settlement to resolve charges over fees
Quick Takes: Gun Lobby Wins in Utah, Living Well in Loan Industry, Whitworth Drops SAT, Settlement in Video Case, Unusual Help for Oklahoma State Athletics, Aid for Katrina Colleges, Lumina Extends Program, Dog's Diploma, When Rules Should Be Broken
March 2, 2007
Search for Jobs
The University of Alabama is a student-centered research university and an academic community united in its commitment to enhancing the quality of...
The Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law, a nonprofit law school accredited by the Committee of Bar Examiners of The State Bar of California,...