- Quick Takes: Husband-and-Wife Presidents, Bishop vs. Holy Cross, Changing a Name Back, Part-Timers Unionize at Rhode Island, Ex-President Sues E. Mich., Access for Latinos, Facebook Fracas at Regent, Oxford Invite for Holocaust Denier, Nude on Rug Stolen
- Quick Takes: Failure to Report at Harvard, Another Try at Antioch, 2 Accused of Harassment Quit Southwestern, Yale Expands, Immigration Status Limits Tuition Pledge, Knox Loses Appeal on $1M Verdict, Eastern MIch. to Pay $350K, A President-Elect Dies
- Quick Takes: Good News for Texas 2-Year Colleges, Illinois Official Quits, Help on Hedge Funds, NIH Support for Interdisciplinary Research, Dorm Fire Data, Don't Offer Pot to Cops, Religious vs. Other Rights, Schiller International Sold
- Rejecting Tainted Recognitions—Honoring Academic Citadels
- Quick Takes: Phoenix's Flaws, Ouster at Mt. San Jacinto, Video Dispute Grows at C.W. Post, Protests on Rape Article, Macalester Party Angers, Philip Morris and UVa, Excessive Security Alleged, Ethnomusicologists Condemn Torture, Coach's Penalties Upheld
Quick Takes: Republicans Anger Latinos at Boise State, Another Boston Fire Tragedy, Accusations Over UNESCO, Threats Against N. Idaho Instructor, University vs. Alumni, Eastern Washington Fires AD Amid Charges, New Affirmative Action in UK
March 19, 2007
Search for Jobs
San Jose, CA
Silver Spring, MD
The College Founded in 1889 by Presbyterians, the University of Pikeville is committed to offering a broad liberal arts and sciences education. This...
The University of North Texas System serves the North Texas area, boosting economic activity in the region by nearly $2 billion annually. About 36,...