- Quick Takes: Husband-and-Wife Presidents, Bishop vs. Holy Cross, Changing a Name Back, Part-Timers Unionize at Rhode Island, Ex-President Sues E. Mich., Access for Latinos, Facebook Fracas at Regent, Oxford Invite for Holocaust Denier, Nude on Rug Stolen
- Quick Takes: Failure to Report at Harvard, Another Try at Antioch, 2 Accused of Harassment Quit Southwestern, Yale Expands, Immigration Status Limits Tuition Pledge, Knox Loses Appeal on $1M Verdict, Eastern MIch. to Pay $350K, A President-Elect Dies
- Quick Takes: Good News for Texas 2-Year Colleges, Illinois Official Quits, Help on Hedge Funds, NIH Support for Interdisciplinary Research, Dorm Fire Data, Don't Offer Pot to Cops, Religious vs. Other Rights, Schiller International Sold
- Rejecting Tainted Recognitions—Honoring Academic Citadels
- Quick Takes: Phoenix's Flaws, Ouster at Mt. San Jacinto, Video Dispute Grows at C.W. Post, Protests on Rape Article, Macalester Party Angers, Philip Morris and UVa, Excessive Security Alleged, Ethnomusicologists Condemn Torture, Coach's Penalties Upheld
Quick Takes: Republicans Anger Latinos at Boise State, Another Boston Fire Tragedy, Accusations Over UNESCO, Threats Against N. Idaho Instructor, University vs. Alumni, Eastern Washington Fires AD Amid Charges, New Affirmative Action in UK
March 19, 2007
Search for Jobs
Fort. Lauderdale, FL
LAKE FOREST, IL
Case Western Reserve University is among the nation's leading research institutions. Founded in 1826 and shaped by the unique merger of the Case...
Willamette is a nationally renowned, highly selective private liberal arts university in Salem, Oregon. Founded in 1842, Willamette is the first...