- Quick Takes: Fisk and O'Keeffe Museum Compromise, Eastern Mich. Alters Crime Policies, Bribes for Foreign Students, Voorhees and President Move On, Fight Over Ousted Prof in New Zealand, Crown College Stripped of Accreditation
- Quick Takes: Judge Blocks Fisk From Selling Art, IRS Releases New 990 Form, Athletics Overhaul at Toledo
- Quick Takes: Yale Approves Tenure Reforms, UCLA Admits More Black Applicants, Virginia Intermont Could Close, New Push Against Bush Institute, Fisk Sale of O'Keeffe Painting Blocked, Saint Joseph's Paper Apologizes, Guggenheim Winners Named
- When Masterpieces Are Moneymakers
- Judge Blocks Sale of Art by Fisk
- Quick Takes: Art Disputes at Fisk and Randolph, Education Dept. Oversight Faulted, Publishers' Lobbying Questioned, Ave Maria Law Accreditation at Risk, Miracle for Stonehill, Noose at Maryland, Trips and Spa Treatments, U. of Hawaii Settles Suit
- Quick Takes: Museum Drops Suit Against Fisk, Harvard Loses Investment Chief, Social Work Education Criticized, Advice on Affirmative Action, Bloody Bar Fight
- Quick Takes: Irvine Stops Accepting Transfer Payments, Fisk Art Deal Again Challenged, The Senior Student Market, Lourdes Criticized for Gay Club, Faculty Strike at Acadia, Reform in India
Quick Takes: Crow Vows Limited Use of Rankings in Contract, Escalating Criticism of Florida A
March 20, 2007
Search for Jobs
Staten Island, NY
Fort Worth, TX
Welcome to San José State University! San José State University is a major, comprehensive public university located in the center of San José and in...
Our Mission The mission of the University of Charleston is to educate each student for a life of productive work, enlightened living and community...