- Quick Takes: Fisk and O'Keeffe Museum Compromise, Eastern Mich. Alters Crime Policies, Bribes for Foreign Students, Voorhees and President Move On, Fight Over Ousted Prof in New Zealand, Crown College Stripped of Accreditation
- Quick Takes: Yale Approves Tenure Reforms, UCLA Admits More Black Applicants, Virginia Intermont Could Close, New Push Against Bush Institute, Fisk Sale of O'Keeffe Painting Blocked, Saint Joseph's Paper Apologizes, Guggenheim Winners Named
- Quick Takes: Art Disputes at Fisk and Randolph, Education Dept. Oversight Faulted, Publishers' Lobbying Questioned, Ave Maria Law Accreditation at Risk, Miracle for Stonehill, Noose at Maryland, Trips and Spa Treatments, U. of Hawaii Settles Suit
- Quick Takes: Judge Blocks Fisk From Selling Art, IRS Releases New 990 Form, Athletics Overhaul at Toledo
- Judge Blocks Sale of Art by Fisk
Quick Takes: Crow Vows Limited Use of Rankings in Contract, Escalating Criticism of Florida A
March 20, 2007
Search for Jobs
Located in Boston, Massachusetts, opposite the historic Boston Common and the Commonwealth's State House, in the heart of the city’s Theatre District...
Savannah State University is located in the graceful and historic coastal city of Savannah. It is the oldest public historically black college in...