New Programs: Lab Technology, Bioethics, Fire Science, Biology Education, Communications, Engineering, Documentary Studies
April 4, 2007
- Anne Arundel Community College, in Maryland, is starting an associate of applied science program to train medical laboratory technicians.
- Case Western Reserve University is starting a dual graduate program in which students will earn a master's of social science administration and a master of arts degree in bioethics.
- Eastern Kentucky University is starting an online bachelor of science degree in fire and safety engineering technology.
- Fordham University, in collaboration with the Bronx Zoo, is starting a master of science program in conservation biology education.
- Northwestern College, in Iowa, has changed its communications major into three specialized majors: cinemal and digital video, journalism, and public relations.
- Robert Morris University, in Pennsylvania, has added new concentrations -- in mechanical and industrial engineering -- to the institution's engineering program.
- The State University of New York at Albany is starting an undergraduate program in documentary studies.
Search for Jobs
College of Veterinary Medicine: Clinical Assistant Professor in Exotic Animal Specialty - Veterinary
St. Bonaventure, NY
The Associated Colleges of the Midwest (ACM) is a consortium of academically excellent, independent liberal arts colleges located in Illinois, Iowa,...
San Juan College is one of the fastest growing community colleges in the New Mexico and serves the community through academic, occupational and...