- New Programs: Urban Sustainability, Wind Energy, Health Care Administration, Aviation Logistics, Landscape Architecture
- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Materials Science, Engineering Technology, Health Care, Global Public Health
- Colleges start academic programs
- New Programs: Wellness, Nanotechnology, Environmental Studies, Homeland Security
New Programs: Lab Technology, Bioethics, Fire Science, Biology Education, Communications, Engineering, Documentary Studies
April 4, 2007
- Anne Arundel Community College, in Maryland, is starting an associate of applied science program to train medical laboratory technicians.
- Case Western Reserve University is starting a dual graduate program in which students will earn a master's of social science administration and a master of arts degree in bioethics.
- Eastern Kentucky University is starting an online bachelor of science degree in fire and safety engineering technology.
- Fordham University, in collaboration with the Bronx Zoo, is starting a master of science program in conservation biology education.
- Northwestern College, in Iowa, has changed its communications major into three specialized majors: cinemal and digital video, journalism, and public relations.
- Robert Morris University, in Pennsylvania, has added new concentrations -- in mechanical and industrial engineering -- to the institution's engineering program.
- The State University of New York at Albany is starting an undergraduate program in documentary studies.
Search for Jobs
Notre Dame, IN
Newport News, VA
Mission Viejo, CA
Fast Facts Location: Lexington, Ky. Founded: 1865 Endowment: $957.8 million Budget: $2.7 billion Research Expenditures: $271.9 million Library...
The Fashion Institute of Technology is a State University of New York college of art and design located in New York City. In 1951, it became one of...