April 4, 2007
- Anne Arundel Community College, in Maryland, is starting an associate of applied science program to train medical laboratory technicians.
- Case Western Reserve University is starting a dual graduate program in which students will earn a master's of social science administration and a master of arts degree in bioethics.
- Eastern Kentucky University is starting an online bachelor of science degree in fire and safety engineering technology.
- Fordham University, in collaboration with the Bronx Zoo, is starting a master of science program in conservation biology education.
- Northwestern College, in Iowa, has changed its communications major into three specialized majors: cinemal and digital video, journalism, and public relations.
- Robert Morris University, in Pennsylvania, has added new concentrations -- in mechanical and industrial engineering -- to the institution's engineering program.
- The State University of New York at Albany is starting an undergraduate program in documentary studies.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading