- Colleges start new academic programs
- Colleges start academic programs
- New Programs: Global Finance, Engineering, Theater Education, Media, Leadership
- New Programs: Physical Therapy, Organizational Leadership, Teaching and Learning, Biochemistry, Ballet Pedagogy, Nursing, Public Management, Golf Management
- New Programs: Urban Sustainability, Wind Energy, Health Care Administration, Aviation Logistics, Landscape Architecture
New Programs: Lab Technology, Bioethics, Fire Science, Biology Education, Communications, Engineering, Documentary Studies
April 4, 2007
- Anne Arundel Community College, in Maryland, is starting an associate of applied science program to train medical laboratory technicians.
- Case Western Reserve University is starting a dual graduate program in which students will earn a master's of social science administration and a master of arts degree in bioethics.
- Eastern Kentucky University is starting an online bachelor of science degree in fire and safety engineering technology.
- Fordham University, in collaboration with the Bronx Zoo, is starting a master of science program in conservation biology education.
- Northwestern College, in Iowa, has changed its communications major into three specialized majors: cinemal and digital video, journalism, and public relations.
- Robert Morris University, in Pennsylvania, has added new concentrations -- in mechanical and industrial engineering -- to the institution's engineering program.
- The State University of New York at Albany is starting an undergraduate program in documentary studies.
Search for Jobs
Los Angeles, CA
Ithaca College is a private residential college in the scenic Finger Lakes region of upstate New York. Located in one of America’s top college towns...
Elgin Community College offers 2,000 courses to choose from and services that fit the lifestyles of busy adult learners. Every semester, 6,000...