- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Graphic Communications, Financial Services Law, Wine Business Management
- New Programs: Nursing, Nuclear Medicine Technology, English, Industrial Engineering, International Law
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Sustainable Food and Bioenergy, Mental Disability Law, Social Work, Corporate Law and Finance
New Programs: Business and Government, Nursing, Fine Arts, Social Inequality, Educational Leadership
April 5, 2007
Search for Jobs
New Brunswick, NJ
San Angelo, TX
Brooklyn College is an integral part of the civic, urban and artistic energy of New York and uses the entire city as a living classroom that broadens...
The City College of New York (CCNY), the first college of The City University of New York (CUNY), is a comprehensive teaching, research, and service...