- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Graphic Communications, Financial Services Law, Wine Business Management
- New Programs: Nursing, Nuclear Medicine Technology, English, Industrial Engineering, International Law
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Sustainable Food and Bioenergy, Mental Disability Law, Social Work, Corporate Law and Finance
New Programs: Business and Government, Nursing, Fine Arts, Social Inequality, Educational Leadership
April 5, 2007
Search for Jobs
Jersey City, NJ
San Rafael, CA
Baton Rouge, LA
Florida Polytechnic University was created by the 2012 Florida legislature to be the state’s STEM-focused four-year public university. With a range...
Armstrong State University is located in Savannah, within twenty-five miles of some of Georgia's most beautiful coastline. Each year, millions visit...