- Quick Takes: Slushy Drinks and Student Loans, $400M in Loans for Black Colleges, Lehigh Vice Provost Arrested, Bomb Threat at Rider, Girls Found to Gain From High School Sports, Fallout From Gift Flap, NCAA Punishes Oklahoma, Cap on Residents' Hours
- Quick Takes: New Push by Cuomo on Loan Companies, Faculty Bonuses for College Performance, Concerns on Hookah Smoking, Palin's Many Colleges, Budget Mess Endangers California Grants, $400M for Biomedical Institute, Did Jokes Kill a Grad Student Handbook?
- Quick Takes: NSF Budget, Protests at DePaul, Police Chief Quits Over Gun Policy, $400M for Medical Research at Cornell, Endowment Management Faulted at Ohio State, President Quits at Lake County, Access for Latinos, Title IX Suit, Sleep Matters
- Quick Takes: Cuomo Sees Redlining in Student Loans, Duke Settles With Lacrosse Players, Kentucky Adjusts Domestic Partner Benefits, Audit Prompts Resignation, Virginia Intermont Survives, Yeshiva U.'s Anti-Boycott Stance, Wiki Reality Challenged
- Quick Takes: Athletic Oversight Found Lacking at Rutgers, College Blasted Over Use of Bond Funds, Gift Doubles Le Moyne Endowment, IPO for For-Profit College, Tenn. State Bans 'Juicy' Web Site, Conversation Monitors at a Canadian University
Quick Takes: Columbia's $400M Gift, Widener and Capella Place Officials on Leave, Students Detained in Venezuela, Indian Court Backs Scholar, Title IX Settlement, Prof's Parody Fails in Iceland, Jesuits Tap Le Moyne President to Start African University
April 11, 2007
Search for Jobs
We are one of 28 Jesuit colleges and universities in the country, and we embody a more than 450-year-old tradition, conceived and initiated by St...
The College Founded in 1889 by Presbyterians, the University of Pikeville is committed to offering a broad liberal arts and sciences education. This...