- End of the Line for Wash. Affirmative Action Case
- Supreme Court upholds "ministerial exception"
- Less Leeway for Religious Colleges
- Oops, Never Mind, Appeals Court Says
- Appeals court rejects suit seeking to end ban on affirmative action
- U. of Phoenix Loses in U.S. Court
- Appeals court overturns Michigan ban on affirmative action
- Another Swing at Affirmative Action
Quick Takes: Next Battles on Affirmative Action, High Court Turns Away 2 College Cases, Stanford's Child-Care Grants for Junior Faculty, Citadel Adds Locks, Future of European Universities
April 24, 2007
Search for Jobs
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
North Dartmouth, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
An independent, coeducational, residential college in south-central Michigan, Albion is committed to the liberal arts tradition. Founded in 1835 and...
Founded in 1927, Pitt-Johnstown is located in the Laurel Highlands of Western Pennsylvania and is the first and largest regional campus of the...