- End of the Line for Wash. Affirmative Action Case
- Appeals Court Won't Review Affirmative Action Case
- Less Leeway for Religious Colleges
- Appeals court rejects suit seeking to end ban on affirmative action
- Supreme Court upholds "ministerial exception"
- Oregon Loses Appeal of Apollo Lawsuit
- Oops, Never Mind, Appeals Court Says
- U. of Phoenix Loses in U.S. Court
Quick Takes: Next Battles on Affirmative Action, High Court Turns Away 2 College Cases, Stanford's Child-Care Grants for Junior Faculty, Citadel Adds Locks, Future of European Universities
April 24, 2007
Search for Jobs
At New Jersey City University, goals and dreams are right at home. NJCU is large enough to provide world-class opportunities for learning. Yet our...
Founded in 1855, Bates is one of the nation’s leading liberal arts colleges, with a long history of commitments to principles of human dignity and...