- A University Press Stands Up -- and Wins
- Report: NCAA Clears Binghamton in Basketball Inquiry
- After Cutting Sports, Temple Under Title IX Investigation
- Quick Takes: Bomb Probe at UCLA, 'Life Skills' Post at Iowa State, Archibishop Denounces Creighton Profs, Bishop State President Quits, Professor Who Had Affair Sues, Suit Over Tuition Help for Veterans, NCAA Punishes Cheyney U.
- Temple cuts highlight cost of big-time football
- Iowa players file Title IX complaint over dismissal of field hockey coach
- Academic Fraud in Collegiate Athletics
- Quick Takes: New Analysis of Dearth of Female Scientists, Improving State Budget Picture, Cash and Sex for Grade Changes, Decline in Percentage of Female Coaches, Iraq Service Disqualifies Veteran for In-State Tuition
Quick Takes: Purdue Renews Investigation, NCAA Punishes Temple, Yale Press Sued, Tufts Magazine Sanctioned, Medical Schools Get Poor Grades, New Reason for Newspaper Theft, Community Colleges and Teacher Ed, Gender Gap Narrows for UK Faculty
May 11, 2007
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Buzzards Bay, MA
Stone Ridge, NY
Clemson is a dynamic research university located in Upstate South Carolina at the center of the booming I-85 corridor between Charlotte, N.C., and...
History Duke University was created in 1924 by James Buchanan Duke as a memorial to his father, Washington Duke. The Dukes, a Durham family that...