- Quick Takes: Prosecutor Demands Control of NJ Med School, New OCR Chief, Semester at Sea's New Port, North Dakota Panel Seeks Firing of Choir Director, Indicted Coach Resigns
- Ball State University astronomy pick raises questions in light of on ongoing Creationism debate there
- Professional (Lobbying) Help
- Surprising Shift for Senate Tax Panel
- House Panel Tackles Piracy
Quick Takes: Harvard Approves Gen Ed Reforms, Intelligent Design Backer Appeals Tenure Denial, Pace President Quits, File Sharing Shut Down, Out Coach Out of Job, Canadian Dispute on Distance Ed, Budget Fight, Push for Tax Credits, The Summers Settlement
May 16, 2007
Search for Jobs
Baton Rouge, LA
San Marcos, TX
About Mizzou The University of Missouri was founded in 1839 in Columbia, Mo., as the first public university west of the Mississippi River and the...
Success by Degrees GSU is an “island of excellence,” according to Dr. Martha J. Kanter, Under Secretary of the United States Department of Education...