- New academic programs in biotechnology, nursing, public health
- New Programs: Industrial Systems, Cosmetic Engineering, Political Science, Pharmacy
- New Programs: Transportation, Curriculum, Management, Education Policy, Gay Studies
- New Programs: Business, Library Science, Nursing, Public History, Branding,
- Colleges start new academic programs
New Programs: Entrepreneurship, Communications, Nursing, Specialized M.B.A.'s,
May 17, 2007
Search for Jobs
Ann Arbor, MI
Wichita Falls, TX
Established in 1830 as LaGrange College, the University of North Alabama has a rich history including the distinction of being the first state-...
Living and Learning in the Kenyon Community and the Surrounding Area Excellence. Engagement. Community.This is what Kenyon values. There is a...