- New academic programs in biotechnology, nursing, public health
- New Programs: Industrial Systems, Cosmetic Engineering, Political Science, Pharmacy
- New Programs: Transportation, Curriculum, Management, Education Policy, Gay Studies
- New Programs: Business, Library Science, Nursing, Public History, Branding,
- Colleges start new academic programs
New Programs: Entrepreneurship, Communications, Nursing, Specialized M.B.A.'s,
May 17, 2007
Search for Jobs
New Brunswick, NJ
San Angelo, TX
Medgar Evers College was founded in 1969 through the efforts from educators and community leaders in central Brooklyn. The College is named after...
The Texas State University System, founded in 1911, is the first higher education system established in Texas. Beginning as an administrative means...