- Quick Takes: Sallie Mae Ousts CEO, Southern Ill. Settles With Christian Group, Google Bans Term Paper Ads, Suicide Worries in California, Sports Injuries, Iowa State Sues Monsanto, Wheaton Bars Sudan Stocks, Student Strike Ends in Israel
- Quick Takes: Protest Over Political Ban at Illinois, Another Scandal for Pa. Loan Agency, Patent Loss for Johns Hopkins, Sick Students at Georgetown, Ig Nobel Prizes
- UMass Amherst Occupy protest resembles Irvine case
- End of the Line for Wash. Affirmative Action Case
- Quick Takes: Boehner Wins House Leadership Post, New Details on Bush Science Plan, Amherst Bars Sudan Investments, Texas Southern President Repays Landscaping Costs
Quick Takes: Arrests at Board Meeting, Speaker Uninvited, Critical Voice Wins Dartmouth Race, Mixed Reaction to Mass. Shake-Up, Concerns on Patent Legislation, California Supreme Court Rejects Stem Cell Challenge, Illinois Drops Sudan Investments
May 18, 2007
Search for Jobs
Baton Rouge, LA
San Marcos, TX
Since 1890, the University of North Texas has been a catalyst for transformation for its students and the North Texas region. As the nation’s 26th...
Located in Central Minnesota, the College of Saint Benedict (CSB) is a 2,000-student national liberal arts college for women educating students in...