- Amid concerns on academic freedom in UAE, conference on Arab higher education canceled
- Quick Takes: Saudi Arabia Releases Professor, Another Merger Considered, DEA Rejects Pot Research Lab, $100M for Energy Research at Stanford, Peer-to-Peer Lender Sidelined, The New Science Class, Fire Closes Georgia Campus, Harvard Students Foiled Again
- Quick Takes: Loan Scandal Fallout, Imus Apologizes to Rutgers Athletes, Harvard Deans Take on Textbook Costs, The Regent Connection, Northwestern in Qatar, Oakland U. Plans Med School, 3 Minn. Athletes Accused of Rape
- Quick Takes: Lobbying Loophole, Harvard Ups Pay for Medical Instructors, De Anza Suspends 8 Athletes, $125M for Science Education, 'Sports Illustrated' Angers Librarians, Princeton Review 'Partner' Angers Financial Aid Officers
- U. of Virginia president discusses next steps on sexual assault
Quick Takes: A Commencement Speech Takes Aim at Spellings, UC and Derrida Family Settle, New Alumni Group for Mississippi U. for Women, $10B for Middle East Education, No Charges Against CC Athletes, Prisons vs. Colleges
May 22, 2007
Search for Jobs
San Jose, CA
Silver Spring, MD
Become part of a rich tradition of excellence and a community of people who are creating opportunities andb transforming lives to shape the future —...
Since our founding in 1887, Nebraska Wesleyan University has both grown and remained steadfast to a liberal arts education in a Christian environment...