- Quick Takes: Win for Evolution, Ex-President of Tex. Southern Indicted, Cal State Must Pay for Expansion Impact, AAU Weighs In on Commission, $105M for Stanford, Shifts in CUNY Funding, Nelnet-Peterson's, Cal. May Join Google Project, 'Miss Tuskegee'
- Quick Takes: Scholar Allowed Out of Iran, Why DePaul Wants Finkelstein Gone, AP Audits, Attitudes on Scholarly Publishing, Students Indicted Over Explosives, Clearance Rules Challenged, Court Rejects Suit on Tuition, Creighton Reviews Speaker Policy
- Questioning a Choice for Chancellor
- Quick Takes: MacArthur Fellows Named, UMass Won't Give Credit for Campaigning, Professor Ordered to Do His Own Grading, Student Arrested After Death Threats, Colleges Urged to Rethink Career Ladder, Aid Shift at BU, New Town-Gown Group
- OpenCourseWare Goes Statewide
Quick Takes: U. of Mich. Jet Crashes, Utah State Settles With Deaf Students, UMass Vote of No Confidence, Cost of Firing Dean, Education Dept. Urged to Improve Aid to Minority Colleges, Gates Grant of $105M to U. of Wash., UK to Focus on Islamic Studies
June 5, 2007
Search for Jobs
Newport News, VA
Notre Dame, IN
Colorado Mountain College has eleven locations across 12,000 square miles in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. It’s the perfect place to begin an...
Oklahoma State University is a multi-campus public land grant educational system that improves the lives of people in Oklahoma, the nation, and the...