- Quick Takes: Win for Evolution, Ex-President of Tex. Southern Indicted, Cal State Must Pay for Expansion Impact, AAU Weighs In on Commission, $105M for Stanford, Shifts in CUNY Funding, Nelnet-Peterson's, Cal. May Join Google Project, 'Miss Tuskegee'
- Quick Takes: Scholar Allowed Out of Iran, Why DePaul Wants Finkelstein Gone, AP Audits, Attitudes on Scholarly Publishing, Students Indicted Over Explosives, Clearance Rules Challenged, Court Rejects Suit on Tuition, Creighton Reviews Speaker Policy
- Questioning a Choice for Chancellor
- Quick Takes: MacArthur Fellows Named, UMass Won't Give Credit for Campaigning, Professor Ordered to Do His Own Grading, Student Arrested After Death Threats, Colleges Urged to Rethink Career Ladder, Aid Shift at BU, New Town-Gown Group
- OpenCourseWare Goes Statewide
- Gallaudet Faculty Joins In
- A Scholar Detained
- Gallaudet's President Has His Say
Quick Takes: U. of Mich. Jet Crashes, Utah State Settles With Deaf Students, UMass Vote of No Confidence, Cost of Firing Dean, Education Dept. Urged to Improve Aid to Minority Colleges, Gates Grant of $105M to U. of Wash., UK to Focus on Islamic Studies
June 5, 2007
Search for Jobs
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
University of Nevada, Reno Reno, NV University of Nevada, Reno is a major teaching, research and land-grant university enrolling over 17,000 students...
Founded in 1830, the University of Richmond is one of America's premier private universities. The University blends the intimacy of a small college...