- Quick Takes: Part-Time Enrollment Gap in California, Education Dept. Urged to Review Paperwork Burden, Students Seek Seat at Summit, Mich. Budget Fight, No Penalties in Hamas Flag Protest, Iowa Faculty Exodus, Wiley Buys Anker, Exporting Honor Code Idea
- Quick Takes: Art Disputes at Fisk and Randolph, Education Dept. Oversight Faulted, Publishers' Lobbying Questioned, Ave Maria Law Accreditation at Risk, Miracle for Stonehill, Noose at Maryland, Trips and Spa Treatments, U. of Hawaii Settles Suit
- Quick Takes: Rhetoric and Protest at Columbia, Education Dept. Unveils College Search Site, Genius Grants, What the CDC Missed, Berry Settles Rape Suit, Freshman Charged in Shootings, Student Satisfaction Gaps, Campus Visits, ACC Impact
- After nearly 15 years, Education Dept. revives fines against two institutions
- Quick Takes: Seeking Stimulus, U.Va. Found to Have Violated Security Law, More Evidence of Researcher's Drug Company Ties, More Furloughs, Ag Dept. Rules on Research Misconduct, Looming Indictment in Nevada, NCAA Penalties for Salem International
Quick Takes: U. of Mich. Jet Crashes, Utah State Settles With Deaf Students, UMass Vote of No Confidence, Cost of Firing Dean, Education Dept. Urged to Improve Aid to Minority Colleges, Gates Grant of $105M to U. of Wash., UK to Focus on Islamic Studies
June 5, 2007
Search for Jobs
St. Paul, MN
Prince Frederick, MD
Palo Alto, CA
The University of Balamand is a non-profit and independent institution of higher education. It was founded in 1988 by Patriarch Ignatius IV,...
An independent, coeducational, residential college in south-central Michigan, Albion is committed to the liberal arts tradition. Founded in 1835 and...