- New Programs: Nursing, Electronic Arts, Executive MBA, Disaster Management, Agriculture
- New Programs: Biotechnology, Construction, Aviation MBA, Aviation Safety, Health Care Administration
- New Programs: Architecture, Energy Technology, Life Sciences MBA, Information Management
- New Programs: Nonprofit Management, Education, Environmental Forecasting, Nursing
- Colleges start new academic programs
New Programs: Nonprofit Management, Environmental Planning, Library Science and History, Higher Ed Administration, Wine MBA, Information Strategy
June 6, 2007
Search for Jobs
Fort. Lauderdale, FL
LAKE FOREST, IL
Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College is a member of the American Association of Community Colleges and is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of...
The Fashion Institute of Technology is a State University of New York college of art and design located in New York City. In 1951, it became one of...