- Quick Takes: 3 Dead in La., Pentagon Opposes New GI Bill, Record HBCU Campaign, Judge Rejects Fisk Art Sale, Judge Reduces Ex-Coach's Award, Suit Disputes Study Abroad Fees, Sex Abuse Charged, ETS on Assessment, More Lender Woes, Anti-Jewish List in Italy
- Court Tosses $773,000 Award to Ex-Coach
- Quick Takes: Michigan Suspends Private Loan Program, Ex-Coach Accepts $6.6M, President's Leave Followed Second DUI, Clemens Accuser's Dubious Doctorate, Study Abroad Program, Alma Mater for Eternity
- Quick Takes: Tighter Oversight of Tobacco-Financed Research, Income Cap Likely for D.C. Tuition Program, Audit Forces Utah College Chief From Job, Irvine Chancellor Admits He 'Bungled' Dean Search, Ohio State Ordered to Pay Ex-Coach $2.5M, British Elites
- Quick Takes: Oregon Settles With Ex-Coach, Berkeley Punishes Fraternity, Judge Rejects Suit on Tuition Help for Illegal Immigrants
Quick Takes: Missed Warnings on Killers, Yale Plans Science Expansion, Ex-Coach Awarded $229K, Charges and Countercharges at Carolina Coastal, Publishers Settle Suits, Anti-Semitism Seen in British Universities
June 14, 2007
Search for Jobs
Grand Rapids, MI
The Ventura County Community College District is a public community college district serving residents in Ventura County. The District’s three...
Known familiarly as “Sewanee” by its students, faculty, staff and friends, The University of the South offers an unmatched educational experience...