- Quick Takes: 3 Dead in La., Pentagon Opposes New GI Bill, Record HBCU Campaign, Judge Rejects Fisk Art Sale, Judge Reduces Ex-Coach's Award, Suit Disputes Study Abroad Fees, Sex Abuse Charged, ETS on Assessment, More Lender Woes, Anti-Jewish List in Italy
- Quick Takes: Art Disputes at Fisk and Randolph, Education Dept. Oversight Faulted, Publishers' Lobbying Questioned, Ave Maria Law Accreditation at Risk, Miracle for Stonehill, Noose at Maryland, Trips and Spa Treatments, U. of Hawaii Settles Suit
- Judge Blocks Sale of Art by Fisk
- Quick Takes: Museum Drops Suit Against Fisk, Harvard Loses Investment Chief, Social Work Education Criticized, Advice on Affirmative Action, Bloody Bar Fight
- Quick Takes: Fisk and O'Keeffe Museum Compromise, Eastern Mich. Alters Crime Policies, Bribes for Foreign Students, Voorhees and President Move On, Fight Over Ousted Prof in New Zealand, Crown College Stripped of Accreditation
Quick Takes: Judge Blocks Fisk From Selling Art, IRS Releases New 990 Form, Athletics Overhaul at Toledo
June 15, 2007
Search for Jobs
College of Veterinary Medicine: Clinical Assistant Professor in Exotic Animal Specialty - Veterinary
St. Bonaventure, NY
Georgia Perimeter College is among the nation’s fastest-growing metropolitan two-year colleges. With more than 23,000 students, GPC is the third-...
Located in the heart of central New York, Utica College is a private, independent, comprehensive institution founded in 1946. The College offers many...