- Quick Takes: 3 Dead in La., Pentagon Opposes New GI Bill, Record HBCU Campaign, Judge Rejects Fisk Art Sale, Judge Reduces Ex-Coach's Award, Suit Disputes Study Abroad Fees, Sex Abuse Charged, ETS on Assessment, More Lender Woes, Anti-Jewish List in Italy
- Quick Takes: Art Disputes at Fisk and Randolph, Education Dept. Oversight Faulted, Publishers' Lobbying Questioned, Ave Maria Law Accreditation at Risk, Miracle for Stonehill, Noose at Maryland, Trips and Spa Treatments, U. of Hawaii Settles Suit
- Judge Blocks Sale of Art by Fisk
- Quick Takes: Museum Drops Suit Against Fisk, Harvard Loses Investment Chief, Social Work Education Criticized, Advice on Affirmative Action, Bloody Bar Fight
- Quick Takes: Yale Approves Tenure Reforms, UCLA Admits More Black Applicants, Virginia Intermont Could Close, New Push Against Bush Institute, Fisk Sale of O'Keeffe Painting Blocked, Saint Joseph's Paper Apologizes, Guggenheim Winners Named
Quick Takes: Judge Blocks Fisk From Selling Art, IRS Releases New 990 Form, Athletics Overhaul at Toledo
June 15, 2007
Search for Jobs
Victoria, BC, Canada
Los Angeles, CA
Elizabeth City, NC
San Diego, CA
Knox College is a community of individuals from diverse backgrounds challenging each other to explore, understand and improve ourselves, our society...
About Mizzou The University of Missouri was founded in 1839 in Columbia, Mo., as the first public university west of the Mississippi River and the...