- Quick Takes: FEMA Backs Down in Dispute With Students, Barry U. Freezes Salaries, Audit Questions Chicago State Spending, U. of Toledo Plans Rules for Drug Companies, Boos at UMass, Reforming French Universities, Drinking and Decision Making
- Quick Takes: Call for Athletic Reform, Auburn Tightens Rules, Missouri Limits Coaches' Contracts, Southern Illinois Defends Leaders, Michigan State Eliminates Loans for Neediest, NCAA Clears Military School
- Quick Takes: House Panel Sets Flat Funds for Humanities, Pension Fight in California, New Pathways to Grant Program, Ariz. Community Colleges Lose Tax Dollars, Incarnate Word vs. NYT, Enrollment Patterns, New Mexico Highlands President Suspended
- Quick Takes: Library 'Gate Counts' Steady, Iowa Flood Costs, Harvard's Green Goal, Limits on Dorm Patrols, Saint Louis U. to Pay $1M, 2-Year Accreditor's Actions, Charges at NMSU, Change at WVU, CEO for Apollo, Laureate Buys Colleges, Visa Scheme
- Quick Takes: Democratic Senators Rally Around Upward Bound, Excelsior Wins Suit Against Test-Prep Company, Multiple Principal Investigators, Ruling Helps Xavier's Katrina Claims, Dartmouth Rally Condemns 'Review' Cover, Grawemeyer in Religion
Quick Takes: Flooding Closes Northeast Oklahoma A
July 6, 2007
Search for Jobs
North Adams, MA
San Marcos, CA
Highland Heights, KY
St. Louis, MO
In the spring of 2005, the Georgia Legislature and the Board of Regents approved a bold and progressive plan to create the first new state college in...
Buttressed on the west by a world class transportation hub in Jamaica and on the east by the Queens Central Library, York College offers a...