- Legislature, Not Governing Board, Has Tuition-Setting Power, Fla. Court Rules
- Quick Takes: Professors Sue Antioch, Lansing Settles Suit, Baby's Death Investigated at Mercyhurst, Undocumented Student Tuition in Colorado, Student Spending Projected to Rise, Court Win for Registrars' Group, Unusual Refund From Hebrew U.
- Quick Takes: UCLA Will Alter Taser Rules, Contract in Doubt, Ex-Trustees Seek Antioch Changes, Impact of Ariz. Anti-Immigrant Law, Student Sues Over Suspension for Web Site, Biola Sues Bankers, Compromise on Printing Tool, The Top College Mottoes
- Antioch's Choice
- Court Overturns $2.5M Verdict Against Florida International U.
- Scholarly Archive or Ideological Center?
- Long Distance Mom: Antioch Confidential
- Quick Takes: Schwarzenegger Budget Will Take Back Tuition Hikes, West Valley Prof Pleads No Contest on Embezzlement
Quick Takes: Tuition Fight in Florida, History Arrives at Nixon Library, Antioch U. Rebuffs Petition, No More Lottery Ads, The Price of 2 Presidents, Credit Card Abuse, Court Rejects Discrimination Case
July 9, 2007
Search for Jobs
The University of Alabama is a student-centered research university and an academic community united in its commitment to enhancing the quality of...
The Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law, a nonprofit law school accredited by the Committee of Bar Examiners of The State Bar of California,...